Please join Dell Technologies at ISC High Performance (ISC19) and the Dell EMC HPC Community Meeting
We are delighted to announce that Dell Technologies is a Gold Sponsor of ISC High Performance 2019 (ISC19) in Frankfurt, Germany on June 17-20, 2019.
We invite you to join Dell Technologies executives and HPC/AI technical experts for interactive discussions, activities and presentations at the Expo in booth #C-1210. We will showcase our robust, end-to-end HPC/AI solutions and partnerships designed to help you accelerate discovery and optimize productivity.
Brian Kucic from R Systems describes how Dell EMC powers the company’s HPC Cloud solutions.
R Systems NA, Inc. provides High Performance Computer Cluster resources and technical expertise to commercial and institutional research clients through the R Systems brand and the Dell HPC Cloud Services Partnership.
Kevin Shinpaugh from Virginia Tech describes how Dell EMC works with the Biocomplexity Institute.
The Biocomplexity Institute of Virginia Tech’s IT group provides the infrastructure, applications, and services that power our research. With high-performance computing technologies, our researchers are fighting multi-drug resistant tuberculosis, modeling the spread of belief of...
• IMDT for Containers
• Application Performance of Intel Skylake and Intel Knights Landing Processors on Stampede2
• Dell Accelerates the Business of HPC
• High Performance Compute for Better Digital Engineering
• Dell EMC Technologies’ Adaptable Approach to HPC for Life Sciences
• Make Manufacturing Data Compute
• HPC: When to Make Your Move
• HPC Made for Manufacturing
• Democratization via Virtualization
• Riding the Wave of Machine Learning & Deep Learning