Alan Sill from Texas Tech University describes how DMTF and the Redfish project will ease system administration for HPC clusters.
“DMTF’s Redfish is a standard API designed to deliver simple and secure management for converged, hybrid IT and the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC).
• IMDT for Containers
• Application Performance of Intel Skylake and Intel Knights Landing Processors on Stampede2
• Dell Accelerates the Business of HPC
• High Performance Compute for Better Digital Engineering
• Dell EMC Technologies’ Adaptable Approach to HPC for Life Sciences
• Make Manufacturing Data Compute
• HPC: When to Make Your Move
• HPC Made for Manufacturing
• Democratization via Virtualization
• Riding the Wave of Machine Learning & Deep Learning