In this video from the Dell EMC HPC Community Meeting, Matt Koop from Dell describes how he works with customers to build solutions with new HPC technologies 3-5 years out in the future.
Josh Simons from VMware describes why more customers are moving their HPC & AI workloads to virtualized environments using vSphere.
“High Performance Computing (HPC) workloads are forecasted to be one of the fastest-growing workload types through 2020.
Chris Branch from Intel describes how FPGAs deliver speed and efficiency for technical computing. The two companies are working together to bring new FPGA solutions to market.
Garima Kochhar from Dell describes how the company works with customers at the Dell EMC AI & HPC Innovation Lab.
“The HPC Innovation Lab gives our customers access to cutting-edge technology, like the latest-generation Dell EMC products, Scalable System Framework from Intel, InfiniBand gear from Mellanox, NVIDIA GPUs, Bright Computing software, and more.
David Holmes from Dell EMC describes how the company is bringing technical innovation to the Oil & Gas industry.
One of the things that we see from an HPC point of view is that, traditionally, energy companies who have thought about HPC as something that’s used in a relatively narrow set of workloads– it’s been used for processing seismic data and it’s been used...
Maurizio Davini and Antonio Cisternino from the University of Pisa describe the work they are doing to extend server memory with Intel Optane technology.
“Intel Optane technology provides an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance.
• IMDT for Containers
• Application Performance of Intel Skylake and Intel Knights Landing Processors on Stampede2
• Dell Accelerates the Business of HPC
• High Performance Compute for Better Digital Engineering
• Dell EMC Technologies’ Adaptable Approach to HPC for Life Sciences
• Make Manufacturing Data Compute
• HPC: When to Make Your Move
• HPC Made for Manufacturing
• Democratization via Virtualization
• Riding the Wave of Machine Learning & Deep Learning