Adnan Khaleel from Dell EMC describes how the company works with partners to deliver high performance solutions.
Michael Fernandez from Aerofarms describes how the company uses AI technologies to grow better indoor crops.
“24-7, AeroFarms collects millions of data points from farms stacked vertically. Using modern imaging, big data and machine learning, they’re turning everything about a plant into data.”
X-ISS’s Deepak Khosla describes how the company delivers Cloud HPC with the help of Dell EMC. Headquartered in Houston, the Company is “the first-to-market, vendor-independent, and best-of-market leader in High Performance Computing implementation services.”
Michael Senizaiz and Brian Kucic from R-Systems describe how the company delivers HPC in the Cloud as part of Dell EMC customer solutions.
The demands of today’s research environment are creating a strain on IT resources. Organizations like yours are experiencing both explosive growth in data from multiple next-generation research platforms and the computational challenges of complex modeling and simulation studies.
• IMDT for Containers
• Application Performance of Intel Skylake and Intel Knights Landing Processors on Stampede2
• Dell Accelerates the Business of HPC
• High Performance Compute for Better Digital Engineering
• Dell EMC Technologies’ Adaptable Approach to HPC for Life Sciences
• Make Manufacturing Data Compute
• HPC: When to Make Your Move
• HPC Made for Manufacturing
• Democratization via Virtualization
• Riding the Wave of Machine Learning & Deep Learning